FLORIDA FALL VEGETABLES
Lower acreage marks bell pepper season
11/02/2012 3:48:56 PMIMMOKALEE, Fla. — Florida grower-shippers enter the newest fall and winter seasons with smaller than... Read more.
Growers expect strong bean prices
11/02/2012 3:43:42 PMBELLE GLADE, Fla. — The opening of this season’s green bean deal should be variable with... Read more.
Rain disrupts supply of Florida produce
11/02/2012 3:36:21 PMPLANT CITY, Fla. — Buyers should expect this season’s Florida vegetables to start slow and... Read more.
Despite late start, normal Florida fall harvest expected
11/07/2011 11:46:30 AMIMMOKALEE, Fla. — Despite central Florida tomatoes getting a later than normal start, grower-shippers say... Read more.
Florida’s produce marketing arm adds retail chains
11/04/2011 2:11:45 PMIn its 11th year, the Fresh from Florida program works with retailers from around the world that display... Read more.
Two Sunshine State companies expand into Dominican Republic
11/04/2011 12:34:47 PMFORT MYERS, Fla. — A Florida East Coast vegetable grower-shipper and a southwest Florida-based buying... Read more.
Growers expect smooth transition to Florida from Georgia corn dea
11/04/2011 12:25:28 PMBELLE GLADE, Fla. — A slow Georgia start may keep sweet corn volumes lighter than usual and... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution