FLORIDA FALL VEGETABLES
South Florida supplies fall tropicals
11/05/2010 11:36:44 AMHOMESTEAD, Fla. — Florida is a leading producer of tropical fruits and vegetables. While south Florida... Read more.
Florida also produces celery, radishes and broccoli during winter
11/05/2010 11:35:56 AMBELLE GLADE, Fla. — During the winter, the Sunshine State grows celery, radishes and broccoli. Palm... Read more.
Eggplant and lettuce production to start in November and December
11/05/2010 11:34:30 AMIMMOKALEE, Fla. — Florida is known for producing smaller quantities of some vegetables during the fall... Read more.
Florida fall produce- Business updates
11/05/2010 11:33:06 AMFlorida fall produce- Business updates Duda adds Asian vegetable product line Duda Farm Fresh Foods Inc., the... Read more.
New owner plans few changes for Florida Specialties
11/03/2009 3:50:56 PMIMMOKALEE, Fla. — The new owner of Florida Specialties Inc. doesn’t plan any major changes to the south... Read more.
Higher acreage for Florida cabbage deal
11/03/2009 3:50:48 PMWIMAUMA, Fla. — Increased Florida acreage characterizes this fall’s cabbage deal. According to the U.S. Department... Read more.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million