Doug OhlemeierWorkers pack sweet corn for tray packs in April for Pioneer Growers Co-op. Florida grower-shippers say a later starting Georgia deal may keep volumes lighter than usual and prices a little higher.BELLE GLADE, Fla. — A slow Georgia start may keep sweet corn volumes lighter than usual and prices a little higher than average.
Growers expect smooth transition to Florida from Georgia corn dea
11/04/2011 12:18:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry