That’s what Florida corn grower-shippers say could happen as they prepare to begin production in early to mid- November.
Growers expect smooth transition to Florida from Georgia corn dea
11/04/2011 12:18:00 PM
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration