FLORIDA SPRING PRODUCE
Industry promoting strawberries via foodservice, media campaigns
01/08/2014 4:12:45 PMDOVER, Fla. — Trying to persuade U.S. consumers to purchase the state’s winter berries, the... Read more.
Avocado, tropical deals flourish in warm season
03/11/2013 3:23:43 PMHOMESTEAD, Fla. — Another year of warm winter weather is helping south Florida grower-shippers of... Read more.
Green beans expected to begin early
03/11/2013 3:21:21 PMBELLE GLADE, Fla. — Buyers can look forward to earlier promotable volume from this season’s... Read more.
Florida Tomato Committee promotes through TV, websites
03/11/2013 3:22:47 PMMAITLAND, Fla. — The Florida Tomato Committee wants to encourage more moms to incorporate tomatoes... Read more.
Florida potato season opens with higher prices
03/07/2013 3:00:00 PMLAKE WALES, Fla. — Florida’s potato season opened with strong demand and high prices. Growers also... Read more.
- Fresh Quest, Fair Trade USA announce partnership
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate
- 2014 Food and Beverage Innovations award recipients announced
- Board of directors elects new member
- Fresh Produce and Floral Council revamps market report
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Glut of Mexican asparagus depresses the market
- Hillary Clinton coming to United Fresh
- Halos, Feeding America join for Backpack program
- UPDATED: Paramount Citrus to boost Halos packing capacity 75%
- Wal-Mart says Primus, others should pay in listeria case