FLORIDA SPRING PRODUCE
Decimated during the winter, spring corn volumes predicted to return strong
03/18/2011 4:45:10 PMBELLE GLADE, Fla. — Sweet corn shippers say buyers should expect normal spring supplies. Brett Bergmann,... Read more.
Normal green bean volume to return after winter disruptions
03/18/2011 4:43:57 PMBELLE GLADE, Fla. — After light winter volumes and high prices, buyers should expect normal spring green... Read more.
Low supplies, high prices to mark cucumber deal
03/18/2011 4:42:45 PMIMMOKALEE, Fla. — Following Mexico’s freeze-damaged production, Florida cucumber shippers say buyers should expect higher... Read more.
Potatoes escape serious damage
03/18/2011 4:42:15 PMLAKE WALES, Fla. — Florida potato growers didn’t escape damage from the surprise December freezes. The... Read more.
Spring volume of lettuce, celery and radishes largely survive freeze damage
03/18/2011 4:41:48 PMBELLE GLADE, Fla. — Because of trouble in other growing regions, prices for lettuce and celery remain... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up