FLORIDA SPRING PRODUCE
Florida weather and national supplies pushes cabbage prices higher
03/09/2010 8:23:44 AMWIMAUMA, Fla. — Because of smaller volumes in other growing regions and unfavorable Florida growing... Read more.
Other Florida-grown vegetables largely survive freeze damage
03/09/2010 8:23:32 AMBELLE GLADE, Fla. — Aside from its traditional southern vegetables, the Sunshine State is known for... Read more.
Florida eggplant pickings to return by mid-March
03/09/2010 8:23:05 AMIMMOKALEE, Fla. — Though subfreezing temperatures that struck in January destroyed much of south Florida’s... Read more.
Florida watermelon plantings unaffected by cold weather
03/08/2010 4:29:42 PMIMMOKALEE, Fla. — Florida growers say their watermelon and cantaloupe plantings survived freezing temperatures that... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised