The absence of killer freezes and warmer-than-normal winter weather helped mature crops and bring some to market a week or so earlier than usual.
Florida growers expect strong spring season
03/02/2012 11:29:00 AM
- Florida Strawberry Festival helps educate consumers
- Florida Spring Produce business updates
- Florida strawberry growers’ Ted Campbell plans retirement
- Cold slows Florida strawberry harvest
- Heat, smaller sizes mark opening of Florida strawberry season
- Industry promoting strawberries via foodservice, media campaigns
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.