The absence of killer freezes and warmer-than-normal winter weather helped mature crops and bring some to market a week or so earlier than usual.
Florida growers expect strong spring season
03/02/2012 11:29:00 AM
- Florida strawberry growers raise scholarship money at festival
- Warm weather brings early Florida spring crops
- UPDATED: Florida strawberry viruses’ effects minimal
- Retail demand drives Florida strawberry movement
- Group uses chefs, bloggers to promote strawberry consumption
- Slower start marks beginning of Florida strawberry season
- Has the industry/trade associations done enough to stop sexual harassment in the fields?
- "Why family and business don't mix"
- India's quick service restaurant industry
- What does America's changing racial profile mean to produce marketers?
- Do you think the public is becoming more or less skeptical of genetically modified fruits and vegetables?
- Do federal marketing orders still have a place in the fresh produce/agricultural landscape?