The absence of killer freezes and warmer-than-normal winter weather helped mature crops and bring some to market a week or so earlier than usual.
Florida growers expect strong spring season
03/02/2012 11:29:00 AM
- Strawberry conference sessions tackle labor, marketing
- UPDATED: Florida strawberry growers welcome new leader
- UPDATED: Florida strawberry growers choose new leader
- Gladstone expands into Florida berry territory
- Florida Strawberry Festival helps educate consumers
- Florida Spring Produce business updates
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico
- Taylor Farms launches kale chopped salad