After the holiday, because of a mid-February freeze that damaged northern producing regions, buyers could see less volume, grower-shippers say.
Oversupply depresses cabbage prices
03/02/2012 11:19:00 AM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces