TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Florida’s sales and marketing arm is looking at adding new retailers to its Fresh from Florida programs to increase sales of Sunshine State produce.
Promotion program adding retailers
03/02/2012 11:24:00 AM
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico