PLANT CITY, Fla. — Buyers should expect smaller Florida blueberry volume after a mid-February freeze that growers say may reduce supplies of the season’s first domestic blueberries.
Strawberries to hit peak volume mid-March
03/02/2012 11:00:00 AM
- Strawberry conference sessions tackle labor, marketing
- UPDATED: Florida strawberry growers welcome new leader
- UPDATED: Florida strawberry growers choose new leader
- Florida berry growers need promotion group
- Gladstone expands into Florida berry territory
- Florida blueberries running late, small supplies driving demand
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico
- Taylor Farms launches kale chopped salad