PLANT CITY, Fla. — Buyers should expect smaller Florida blueberry volume after a mid-February freeze that growers say may reduce supplies of the season’s first domestic blueberries.
Strawberries to hit peak volume mid-March
03/02/2012 11:00:00 AM
- Strawberry conference sessions tackle labor, marketing
- UPDATED: Florida strawberry growers welcome new leader
- UPDATED: Florida strawberry growers choose new leader
- Florida berry growers need promotion group
- Gladstone expands into Florida berry territory
- Florida blueberries running late, small supplies driving demand
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports