January to bring high Florida strawberry volume
01/04/2011 5:42:35 PMPLANT CITY, Fla. — Despite the subfreezing temperatures that struck central Florida’s growing region in... Read more.
Strawberry group using social media and Internet to spur consumer interest
01/04/2011 5:40:00 PMDOVER, Fla. — The Florida Strawberry Growers Association is turning to social media to encourage consumers... Read more.
Most Florida strawberries ship to retail customers
01/04/2011 5:39:38 PMPLANT CITY, Fla. — Retailers have become more invested in Florida’s strawberry deal. It only seems... Read more.
Strong varieties keep Florida deal moving
01/04/2011 5:38:37 PMPLANT CITY, Fla. — While festivals and treasures are the workhorse varieties responsible for the bulk... Read more.
Interest in locally grown heats up for Florida strawberries
01/04/2011 5:37:40 PMPLANT CITY, Fla. — With talk of locally grown produce all the rage, Florida strawberry grower-shippers... Read more.
Foodservice not a big focus for Florida strawberry deal
01/04/2011 5:36:54 PMDOVER, Fla. — While an overwhelming majority of Florida’s strawberries ship to retailers, that doesn’t... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Iceberg dips; no relief on $30 romaine
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered