Business updates: Florida tomatoes
12/04/2014 3:41:35 PMDel Monte adds packing line Del Monte Fresh Produce NA Inc. has a new packing line at its Plant City,... Read more.
Retail tomato sales remain challenging
12/04/2014 3:39:28 PMPALMETTO, Fla. — Competition remains stiff for Florida mature-green tomatoes in retail produce aisles. They compete... Read more.
Tomato committee fortifying retail, social media marketing
12/04/2014 3:37:07 PMMAITLAND, Fla. — The Sunshine State’s tomato marketing arm is adding some muscle to its... Read more.
Tight supplies, high prices mark Florida tomato season
12/04/2014 3:35:42 PMPALMETTO, Fla. — The Sunshine State’s growers opened their fall season with light tomato production,... Read more.
Grapes in heavy volume, cherries in lighter movement
12/04/2014 3:34:23 PMPALMETTO, Fla. — In late November, Florida tomato grower-shippers harvested promotable volume on grapes, while... Read more.
Demand for mature greens, romas strong
12/04/2014 3:32:44 PMPALMETTO, Fla. — Heavy early season rains delayed volume of mature-greens and roma tomatoes and... Read more.
Tomato production increases after light fall volume
12/06/2013 12:24:43 PMPALMETTO, Fla. — After a tumultuous fall which brought lighter volume on central Florida’s tomatoes,... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- Improvonia banks on organics to boost use of foodservice app
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered