Red Diamond Farms boasts new vine-ripe tomato
12/06/2011 3:28:29 PMWIMAUMA, Fla. — The taste of the new vine-ripe variety is helping Red Diamond Farms drive its... Read more.
Restaurants continue to crave Florida tomatoes
12/06/2011 3:18:10 PMRUSKIN, Fla. — Foodservice buyers retain strong appetites for Florida tomatoes. Packers ship about 75% of... Read more.
Economy challenges tomato consumption
12/06/2011 1:42:52 PMIMMOKALEE, Fla. — Florida tomato growers should benefit from increasing consumption trends. The reality, however,... Read more.
Florida tomatoes- Business updates
12/06/2011 8:38:01 AMAg-Mart Produce boosts organic program Ag-Mart Produce Inc., Plant City, Fla., which does business as Santa... Read more.
Florida tomato season opens with late start, smaller volumes
12/02/2011 1:44:13 PMPALMETTO, Fla. — After enduring later-than-normal starts, buyers should expect smaller Florida tomato volume. Because of... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces
- Produce: The envy of the other departments