Red Diamond Farms boasts new vine-ripe tomato
12/06/2011 3:28:29 PMWIMAUMA, Fla. — The taste of the new vine-ripe variety is helping Red Diamond Farms drive its... Read more.
Restaurants continue to crave Florida tomatoes
12/06/2011 3:18:10 PMRUSKIN, Fla. — Foodservice buyers retain strong appetites for Florida tomatoes. Packers ship about 75% of... Read more.
Economy challenges tomato consumption
12/06/2011 1:42:52 PMIMMOKALEE, Fla. — Florida tomato growers should benefit from increasing consumption trends. The reality, however,... Read more.
Florida tomatoes- Business updates
12/06/2011 8:38:01 AMAg-Mart Produce boosts organic program Ag-Mart Produce Inc., Plant City, Fla., which does business as Santa... Read more.
Florida tomato season opens with late start, smaller volumes
12/02/2011 1:44:13 PMPALMETTO, Fla. — After enduring later-than-normal starts, buyers should expect smaller Florida tomato volume. Because of... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up