Tomatoes to be promoted through research-intensive campaign
12/04/2009 2:42:00 PMMAITLAND, Fla. — Reacting to smaller overall tomato demand following the slow economy and a changing... Read more.
Florida tomato season brings low volume, high prices
12/04/2009 1:25:00 PMPALMETTO, Fla. — Florida tomato prices continued to skyrocket as lighter yields characterize this fall’s... Read more.
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.