Tomatoes to be promoted through research-intensive campaign
12/04/2009 2:42:00 PMMAITLAND, Fla. — Reacting to smaller overall tomato demand following the slow economy and a changing... Read more.
Florida tomato season brings low volume, high prices
12/04/2009 1:25:00 PMPALMETTO, Fla. — Florida tomato prices continued to skyrocket as lighter yields characterize this fall’s... Read more.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Sysco’s purchase of U.S. Foods stirs anti-trust talk
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million