GEORGIA FALL PRODUCE
Shippers predict steady supplies of Georgia vegetables
08/31/2012 11:22:17 AMShippers of Georgia fall vegetables expect normal seasonal shipments of bell peppers, cucumbers, squash, sweet... Read more.
Georgia fall deals expected to start on time
08/30/2012 5:02:21 PMSouth Georgia grower-shippers say they’re looking for a typical fall season. During the fall, the region... Read more.
School nutrition program boosts Georgia produce sales
09/02/2011 9:13:52 AMDistributors, foodservice suppliers and local growers in Georgia are cashing in on a revenue stream... Read more.
Ample peach, blueberry crops to start in May
05/09/2011 10:57:37 AMAnother strong peach year planned, blueberries to hit record production Georgia peach growers expect another strong... Read more.
Georgia produce growers remain optimistic despite tough year so far
09/13/2010 3:43:54 PMGeorgia’s summer crop experienced a rough time this year, which may be the reason fewer growers are... Read more.
Georgia takes pride in its produce and its produce packaging
09/13/2010 3:39:56 PMMany in the Georgia produce industry are shipping in company boxes or are distinguishing their produce... Read more.
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico
- Taylor Farms launches kale chopped salad