Students get crash course in locally grown produce
09/06/2013 12:22:19 PMThe Georgia Department of Agriculture is giving elementary school students a crash course in eating... Read more.
Peach promotion boosts fruit during peak season
09/06/2013 12:06:36 PMGeorgia growers are celebrating the biggest and best peach crop in recent memory and the success of... Read more.
State program 'a plus' for locally grown items
09/06/2013 11:41:57 AMGrowers and distributors who’ve joined the revamped Georgia Grown program, now in its second year,... Read more.
Georgia apple pioneer dies
08/29/2013 2:36:15 PMGeorgia apple leader Adele Mercier, co-founder of Mercier Orchards in Blue Ridge, died Aug. 19 at... Read more.
Cold delays peaches, watermelon, doesn't harm blueberries
05/10/2013 9:45:31 AMA cold spring is expected to delay the start of Georgia’s peach deal and could produce a gap... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall
- Doing what I say might be easier with food coach