Georgia groups promote state's bounty
05/09/2013 12:11:14 PMThe Georgia Grown program is working to educate Georgians about how much of the produce they consume... Read more.
Cold spring pushes back some Georgia commodities
05/09/2013 11:53:46 AMGrowers expect the abnormally warm winter followed by a cold March to push back the start for many... Read more.
Mild winter, spring gives Georgia Produce an early start
05/04/2012 1:19:53 PMGeorgia growers plan to begin production of many commodities at least a week to 10 days earlier than... Read more.
Watermelon, peaches, blueberries ramp up in Georgia
05/04/2012 1:16:48 PMBuyers could see Georgia’s blueberry, peach and watermelon deals starting earlier than normal this year. Early... Read more.
Georgia vegetable crops could begin early
05/04/2012 1:14:20 PMGeorgia grower-shippers plan to begin harvesting traditional Southern vegetables such as bell peppers, cucumbers and... Read more.
Strong season expected for Georgia vegetables, peaches, watermelon and berries
05/09/2011 11:01:06 AMAfter suffering high production and low prices last spring and last fall, Georgia grower-shippers say... Read more.
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3
- Brazilians still pushing for Chiquita