Watermelon growers cut back acreage; cantaloupes look good
05/09/2011 10:57:25 AMGeorgia watermelon grower-shippers look for a more normal season that’s set to start on time... Read more.
Cookbook author helps peach marketing effort
05/09/2011 10:54:35 AMThe Peach State’s growers are ramping up their promotions to help encourage more grocery shoppers to... Read more.
Delta Airlines, Atlanta Braves campaigns set for Georgia produce
05/09/2011 9:51:17 AMGeorgia’s commodity groups are taking to the friendly skies and going to the ballpark to promote some... Read more.
Florida’s late crops could overlap Georgia’s deals
05/11/2010 9:17:32 AMAs higher prices that characterized the freeze-ridden and smaller-volume Florida deals begin settling to lower... Read more.
Georgia southern vegetables expected to start with normal supplies
05/11/2010 9:16:29 AMGeorgia growers plan to begin harvesting traditional southern vegetables on time or about a week later... Read more.
Later cabbage shipments, normal spring Georgia beans and corn movement
05/11/2010 9:15:19 AMThough growers plan a tardy start for their cabbage harvesting, buyers should look for more normal beginnings... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus