In 2001 and 2002, the last year the USDA broke out Georgia production, the USDA said Georgia on average produced 882 cwt. of carrots from an average 3,100 planted acres.
Carrot deal brings winter and spring volume
05/11/2010 09:12:59 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Chilean cherry deal growing despite frost damage
- UPDATED: Cuties, California citrus expect cold to continue
- Top 10 Produce introduces strawberry brand
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Keep it fresh: The Fruit Center Marketplace