BrightFarms hits million dollar milestone
03/17/2014 1:28:17 PMUrban greenhouse grower BrightFarms Inc. has topped the $100 million mark with its supermarket customers,... Read more.
Local, non-GMO trending high for greenhouse growers
03/17/2014 12:30:44 PMTwo trending topics on many produce growers’ marketing agendas this season — locally grown and... Read more.
Eatin’ o’ the green just in time for wearin’ o’ the green
03/17/2014 12:23:21 PMGreen beefsteak tomatoes are opening the 2014 harvest season at Nature Fresh Farms Inc., Leamington,... Read more.
Village Farms puts rainbow Rebellion on the launch pad
03/17/2014 11:07:56 AMWhat’s red and green and orange and yellow? It’s not that roll of hard candies with the... Read more.
Ontario greenhouse vegetables backed by federal grants
03/17/2014 10:56:28 AMOntario greenhouse vegetable growers’ efforts to attract foodservice buyers and U.S. consumers got a boost... Watch Video.
U.S. grants patent for Ultra-Clima greenhouse system
03/17/2014 10:55:09 AMCasey Houweling has a lock on his dream of year-round tomato production in the Southern California... Watch Video.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court