Greenhouse vegetable business updates
03/15/2013 2:19:36 PMBC Hot House introduces slogan, celebrates 40th anniversary To celebrate its 40th year in business, Langley,... Read more.
Greenhouse benefits from local trend
03/15/2013 2:09:20 PMThe locally grown phenomenon has benefited the greenhouse vegetable industry, shippers say. Doug Kling, chief sales... Read more.
Greenhouse steals market share from field-grown
03/15/2013 2:04:09 PMGreenhouse-grown fresh produce continues to gain market share on field production, grower-shippers say. The trend away... Read more.
Oppy grower partner turns CO2 into food for plants
03/15/2013 2:01:37 PMVancouver, British Columbia-based The Oppenheimer Group continues to get rave reviews for the decision by... Read more.
Growers roll out new pepper products
03/15/2013 1:58:52 PMSeveral greenhouse vegetable growers are expanding pepper programs this year. The Oppenheimer Group, Vancouver, British Columbia,... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Ports negotiations slow down through Thanksgiving