IDAHO/EASTERN OREGON ONIONS
Good onion yields expected despite weather, virus
08/23/2013 6:19:56 PMThe region is in the midst of what could be the second-hottest summer on record, and yellow iris virus... Read more.
Onion growers optimistic about water rule revisions
08/23/2013 5:17:27 PMAfter federal officials met with growers and toured operations in the Pacific Northwest, they said... Read more.
Foodservice promotion spotlights USA Onions
08/23/2013 3:25:40 PMSeptember will see a special focus on onions from Idaho and eastern Oregon in 30 guest services dining... Read more.
Area’s onions earn Heart-Check mark
08/23/2013 3:14:38 PMThe American Heart Association has made official what some onion growers have been saying for years... Read more.
Idaho-Eastern Oregon onion retail display contest moved
08/23/2013 3:02:59 PMThe produce manager at one Oklahoma grocery store is likely wondering if eight will be great, considering... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court