IDAHO/EASTERN OREGON ONIONS
Idaho/Eastern Oregon Onion business updates
08/20/2014 10:02:16 AMAmerican Produce Solutions opens near Dallas On Sept. 1, American Produce Solutions LLC, near Dallas, plans... Read more.
Committee takes onion promotions to heart
08/20/2014 9:55:05 AMThe Idaho-Eastern Oregon Onion Committee, Parma, Idaho, is taking onion promotions to heart this year... Read more.
Locals sales support deal, not carry it
08/20/2014 9:48:44 AMEven though many of the onions grown in the Idaho and eastern Oregon area are shipped elsewhere in... Read more.
Growers try to prevent, prepare for harsher irrigation rules
08/20/2014 9:46:43 AMOnion growers in the Pacific Northwest are optimistic as they wait for news regarding the revised... Read more.
Onion shippers say bags, labels, cartons are top trends
08/20/2014 9:38:18 AMConsumer bags continue to be a growing trend for onions from the Idaho and Eastern Oregon region. “We’ve... Read more.
Foodservice demand stays strong, moves to fresh-cut
08/20/2014 9:32:37 AMFoodservice is a major area of focus for onion sales and promotions in the region. “I’d... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- California program provides retail produce boost
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised