IDAHO/EASTERN OREGON ONIONS
J.C. Watson marks 100 with facility expansion
08/17/2012 12:37:44 PMJ.C. Watson Co., Parma, Idaho, celebrates its 100-year anniversary this year with a major expansion... Read more.
Incentive programs boost promotion efforts
08/17/2012 12:31:08 PMOnion promotions for the Treasure Valley area for 2012 aren’t only directed at retail audiences,... Read more.
Growers anticipate strong fall markets
08/17/2012 12:16:33 PMDemand looks to be good for Idaho and eastern Oregon onions this season, according to growers. It’s... Read more.
Rail an attractive option for Treasure Valley shippers
08/22/2011 4:26:05 PMWith many grower-shippers reporting difficulty finding enough trucks, rail should continue to be an attractive... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Wal-Mart refocuses on perishables but can it pull it off?
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom