Rain, cold cut winter watermelon volumes
01/25/2013 1:58:14 PMRainy, cold January weather put a dent in winter watermelon volumes from Mexico. Crossings from Mexico... Read more.
Imported watermelon markets to strengthen in February
01/25/2013 1:55:52 PMAfter a sluggish December, importers of Mexican watermelons report stronger markets in January — and... Read more.
Watermelon importers focus on safety
01/25/2013 1:49:22 PMFood safety continues to be at the forefront of the minds of Mexican watermelon importers. Jimmy... Read more.
Switch in bin size could help melon grower-shippers
01/27/2012 9:52:45 AMBrent Harrison has an idea that would save melon grower-shippers money, reduce labor for retailers... Read more.
Specialty melons score with masses
01/27/2012 9:50:39 AMWhen miniature watermelons started popping up in retail stores about 10 years ago, Ed Odron wasn’t... Read more.
Melon marketers report good quality on imported product
01/27/2012 9:48:52 AMDespite less than ideal weather conditions, importers expect a solid melon deal out of Mexico and... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart