Despite crop delays, Southern growers expect strong demand
07/07/2014 2:23:16 PMLocal markets remain a main focus for growers in Kentucky and Tennessee, who expect the region’s... Read more.
Hothouse tomatoes lengthen season
07/07/2014 2:17:12 PMFresh produce doesn’t grow year-round in Kentucky and Tennessee. However, Brian Knott, president of Grow... Read more.
State agriculture departments bolster local produce deals
07/07/2014 2:07:55 PMKentucky and Tennessee have strong support from the state for promoting local produce. Various programs... Read more.
Foodservice rebound creates more demand
07/07/2014 1:48:46 PMDixie Produce Inc., Chattanooga, Tenn., works mostly with foodservice customers, and business is looking up,... Read more.
Kentucky, Tennessee producers benefit from local boom
07/03/2013 11:19:40 AMLocally grown continues to be one of the dominant industry trends in Kentucky and Tennessee, grower-shippers... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Doing what I say might be easier with food coach
- Indian River shipper not packing this season
- ALBA hires general manager and director of sales