Kentucky, Tennessee producers benefit from local boom
07/03/2013 11:19:40 AMLocally grown continues to be one of the dominant industry trends in Kentucky and Tennessee, grower-shippers... Read more.
Kentucky/Tennessee Produce business updates
07/03/2013 11:16:15 AMDixie Produce Inc. redesigns website Dixie Produce Inc., Chattanooga, Tenn., has redesigned its website, dixieproduceinc.com, said Kenny... Read more.
Mother Nature hits veg crops hard
07/03/2013 11:09:47 AMTropical Storm Andrea wreaked havoc on vegetable crops throughout the South, including Tennessee and Kentucky. “The... Read more.
Organic a mixed bag
07/03/2013 11:03:02 AMSome Kentucky and Tennessee growers are bullish on organics while others say the category is slow... Read more.
Fuel, labor shortages challenge Kentucky, Tennessee growers
07/02/2012 9:42:37 AMThe produce business is always a challenge, says Rick Gaia, sales manager for Memphis, Tenn.-based... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court