Summer sees return to normalcy after rocky spring
07/03/2013 11:13:08 AMMother Nature packed plenty of drama into the first half of 2013, and Kentucky and Tennessee produce... Read more.
Mother Nature hits veg crops hard
07/03/2013 11:09:47 AMTropical Storm Andrea wreaked havoc on vegetable crops throughout the South, including Tennessee and Kentucky. “The... Read more.
Organic a mixed bag
07/03/2013 11:03:02 AMSome Kentucky and Tennessee growers are bullish on organics while others say the category is slow... Read more.
Fuel, labor shortages challenge Kentucky, Tennessee growers
07/02/2012 9:42:37 AMThe produce business is always a challenge, says Rick Gaia, sales manager for Memphis, Tenn.-based... Read more.
Locally grown promotions drive marketing efforts
07/02/2012 9:28:51 AMThe efforts to promote local produce in Kentucky and Tennessee are going strong. Annette Wszelaki, commercial... Read more.
Kentucky/Tennessee: Mild weather jump-starts tomato crop
07/02/2012 9:13:03 AMCrops are coming in early for the 2012 season, and harvest looks to be good in Kentucky and Tennessee. “Tomatoes... Read more.
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports