Regionally grown brings a summertime boost to Kentucky, Tennessee
07/03/2010 11:41:52 PMCall it $ummertime. This is the time of year when Kentucky and Tennessee produce wholesalers and distributors... Read more.
Lean times cut into foodservice, sales of Deep South produce
07/03/2010 1:35:59 PMEconomists disagree about whether the recession is done. Produce growers, shippers and wholesalers in Kentucky... Read more.
Wet weather dampens some Kentucky fresh produce deals
07/02/2009 11:21:33 AMKentucky growers were hoping to take advantage of a big spike in demand this year until a cool and... Read more.
Inconsistent plantings in Tennessee could limit vegetable volume
07/02/2009 11:13:01 AMRainy conditions in Tennessee have prevented planting or made plantings spotty, meaning uninterrupted produce will... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution