Wet weather dampens some Kentucky fresh produce deals
07/02/2009 11:21:33 AMKentucky growers were hoping to take advantage of a big spike in demand this year until a cool and... Read more.
Inconsistent plantings in Tennessee could limit vegetable volume
07/02/2009 11:13:01 AMRainy conditions in Tennessee have prevented planting or made plantings spotty, meaning uninterrupted produce will... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces