Wet weather dampens some Kentucky fresh produce deals
07/02/2009 11:21:33 AMKentucky growers were hoping to take advantage of a big spike in demand this year until a cool and... Read more.
Inconsistent plantings in Tennessee could limit vegetable volume
07/02/2009 11:13:01 AMRainy conditions in Tennessee have prevented planting or made plantings spotty, meaning uninterrupted produce will... Read more.
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised