Mexican grapes set for early start, good volumes
04/18/2014 12:57:57 PMRetailers should expect Mexican grapes earlier than normal this year. For The Giumarra Cos., Los Angeles,... Read more.
Early, late season promotions essential to marketing
04/18/2014 12:51:38 PMMarketing efforts for Mexican grapes often follow the spring and summer holiday schedule. “Memorial Day promotions... Read more.
Earlier season set to catch Memorial Day, July Fourth
04/18/2014 12:48:49 PMThe Mexican table grape deal should be solid for promotions, with volumes coming into the U.S. early... Read more.
Mexican grapes fit well into the U.S. market
04/18/2014 12:45:25 PMThe Mexican table grape deal brings excitement to shippers, retail managers and consumers, mainly because... Read more.
Seeded fruit mostly shipped overseas to feed niche markets
04/18/2014 12:40:13 PMThe vast majority of grapes from Mexico are for the U.S., according to grower-shippers. In fact,... Read more.
Black grape sales show slow growth
04/18/2014 12:33:33 PMRetailers and consumers are sweet on seedless black grapes — when they can find them and actually... Read more.
Graphic bags provide marketing opportunities, increase sales
04/18/2014 12:27:17 PMGraphics are an important aspect of new grape packaging. “In addition to making the fruit look... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pinterest contest promotes healthy school lunchboxes
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3