Fixed-weight bags could replace clamshells
04/18/2014 12:15:06 PMThe fixed-weight bag is emerging as a new favorite over clamshells, at least for some shippers. “The... Read more.
Pouch bags emerging as top trend
04/18/2014 11:58:47 AMThe handled pouch bag is taking over the Mexican grape deal, according to grower-shippers. “Retailers are... Read more.
Sun World increases branded grapes
04/18/2014 11:31:03 AMNatalie Erlendson, marketing manager for Sun World International, LLC, Bakersfield, Calif., said the company will... Read more.
King Fresh updates consumer website
04/18/2014 11:18:13 AMKing Fresh Produce, Dinuba, Calif., is updating the company website. The new design will be promoted... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Round of promotions at D’Arrigo Bros.