MEXICAN GREENHOUSE PRODUCE
Protected-ag runs gamut from cloth to glass
09/23/2013 3:13:55 PMHigh-tech glass may be the protected ag method of choice, but cheaper versions also remain popular... Read more.
Wholesum gets Fair Trade-certified, expands packaging
09/23/2013 2:49:00 PMAll of Wholesum Family Farms’ Mexican greenhouse growing operations are now Fair Trade certified, said... Read more.
Strong demand expected for Mexican greenhouse vegetables
09/23/2013 1:53:25 PMGrower-shippers and importers of Mexican greenhouse vegetables look forward to strong demand as deals kick... Read more.
Greenhouse-grown continues to gain on field-grown
09/23/2013 12:18:48 PMGreenhouse-grown produce continues to gain ground on field-grown, importers of Mexican greenhouse vegetables say. JemD Farms,... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up