MEXICAN GREENHOUSE PRODUCE
Florida growers allege Mexico's dumping tomatoes
09/14/2012 2:36:36 PMA request by the Maitland-based Florida Tomato Exchange for the federal government to end its tomato... Read more.
Protected agriculture grows steadily
09/14/2012 2:29:21 PMProtected agriculture in Mexico is growing at an annual rate of about 13%, according to the U.S. Department... Read more.
Price point takes on added importance in Mexican greenhouse deals
09/16/2011 1:14:24 PMThe protection greenhouses offer goes only so far — a persistently troubled U.S. economy has... Read more.
Mexican field-grown, greenhouse deals play well together
09/16/2011 1:12:35 PMGrowers and shippers in Mexico’s protected agriculture business say they aren’t necessarily competing head-to-head against... Read more.
New highway simplifies Mexican vegetable deal logistics
09/16/2011 1:10:44 PMThere is a major shortcut taking shape across Mexico’s mountainous interior, and greenhouse vegetable shippers... Read more.
Consistency keys success of Mexican greenhouse foodservice deals
09/16/2011 1:06:55 PMGrower-shippers of Mexican greenhouse vegetables say there’s one word that remains central to success in... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up