Michigan Apple Committee to focus on local varieties
09/13/2010 4:09:53 PMThe DeWitt-based Michigan Apple Committee will focus its attention on two local varieties during its... Read more.
Michigan retailers seek local apple varieties
09/13/2010 4:06:20 PMMichigan consumers crave Michigan apples, and the state’s retailers are capitalizing on that craving. Cherry... Read more.
Michigan's 2009 apple crop nears record-breaking size
09/09/2009 11:12:42 AMThe Michigan apple industry is redeeming itself this year. The state was down last year because of... Read more.
Plentiful promotions should help move crop
09/09/2009 11:03:43 AMAny time an area produces a heavy crop, being able to move it becomes a concern. Growers in Michigan... Read more.
Food safety, traceability practices taken down to growing level
09/09/2009 10:40:16 AMAlthough apples aren’t the first things that come to mind when thinking of food safety risks, the... Read more.
Michigan apples should get 'local' boost from Midwest
09/09/2009 10:32:58 AMShoppers in Michigan will have one more way to distinguish their state’s apples this year — a new... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3
- Dulcinea Farms manager to leave; other changes planned