Michigan Apple Committee to focus on local varieties
09/13/2010 4:09:53 PMThe DeWitt-based Michigan Apple Committee will focus its attention on two local varieties during its... Read more.
Michigan retailers seek local apple varieties
09/13/2010 4:06:20 PMMichigan consumers crave Michigan apples, and the state’s retailers are capitalizing on that craving. Cherry... Read more.
Michigan's 2009 apple crop nears record-breaking size
09/09/2009 11:12:42 AMThe Michigan apple industry is redeeming itself this year. The state was down last year because of... Read more.
Plentiful promotions should help move crop
09/09/2009 11:03:43 AMAny time an area produces a heavy crop, being able to move it becomes a concern. Growers in Michigan... Read more.
Food safety, traceability practices taken down to growing level
09/09/2009 10:40:16 AMAlthough apples aren’t the first things that come to mind when thinking of food safety risks, the... Read more.
Michigan apples should get 'local' boost from Midwest
09/09/2009 10:32:58 AMShoppers in Michigan will have one more way to distinguish their state’s apples this year — a new... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised