Pirrone moves on after death of co-owner
06/14/2013 2:43:17 PMHenry DeBlouw is just 30 years old, and already he is the president of the company he grew up with. But... Read more.
Cherry industry bouncing back with big promotion plans
06/14/2013 2:40:32 PMMichigan produces, on average, nearly 184 million pounds of red tart cherries each year. Last year,... Read more.
Blueberries in abundant supply for July
06/14/2013 2:27:25 PMMichigan growers are expecting a large crop of blueberries this summer, and they’re not alone. “Really... Read more.
Local a big draw in Michigan
06/07/2012 9:15:40 AMHART, Mich. — Michigan grower-shippers continue to benefit from demand for locally grown produce. Naples, Fla.-based... Read more.
Michigan shippers move to bigger packs, reusable packs
06/06/2012 1:29:50 PMGRAND JUNCTION, Mich. — “Bigger” and “reusable” continue to be packaging buzz words in the... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case