Pirrone moves on after death of co-owner
06/14/2013 2:43:17 PMHenry DeBlouw is just 30 years old, and already he is the president of the company he grew up with. But... Read more.
Cherry industry bouncing back with big promotion plans
06/14/2013 2:40:32 PMMichigan produces, on average, nearly 184 million pounds of red tart cherries each year. Last year,... Read more.
Blueberries in abundant supply for July
06/14/2013 2:27:25 PMMichigan growers are expecting a large crop of blueberries this summer, and they’re not alone. “Really... Read more.
Local a big draw in Michigan
06/07/2012 9:15:40 AMHART, Mich. — Michigan grower-shippers continue to benefit from demand for locally grown produce. Naples, Fla.-based... Read more.
Michigan shippers move to bigger packs, reusable packs
06/06/2012 1:29:50 PMGRAND JUNCTION, Mich. — “Bigger” and “reusable” continue to be packaging buzz words in the... Read more.
- California Avocado Commission expands focus to sandwiches
- Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Spezzano receives 2014 Robert L. Carey Leadership Award
- Vidalia onion growers sell operations to billionaire Bill Gates
- UPDATED: Wal-Mart vows to create more sustainable food system
- Georgia growers starting pomegranate production
- New Stemilt apple bags aimed at juicers
- Industry has opportunity to reframe food waste issue
- UPDATED: Cyclospora source remains unknown as cases increase
- The great green pepper ‘mango’ mystery