Fuel costs add strain but give a proximity edge to Michigan growers
06/09/2011 10:33:03 AMAs rising fuel costs have growers, packers and shippers across the country worried about the bottom... Read more.
Changing food safety requirements keep Michigan producers hopping
06/09/2011 10:30:39 AMMichigan producers continue to tweak, and in some cases overhaul, their food safety and traceability... Read more.
Locally grown produce movement resonates in Michigan
06/09/2011 10:28:20 AMThe locally grown movement has taken Michigan by storm, and even nationwide suppliers headquartered in... Read more.
Michigan grower-shippers face slow economy, changes
06/09/2011 10:26:10 AMMichigan is arguably the state hit worst by the economic downturn of the past several years and, like... Read more.
Michigan labor outlook gives grower-shippers reason to worry
06/09/2011 10:23:06 AMThe labor outlook is a mixed bag for Michigan growers and marketers, as some worry about finding enough... Read more.
Business updates: Michigan Produce
06/28/2010 4:48:22 PMHearty Fresh adds space to packing facility Byron Center, Mich.-based Hearty Fresh continues to add on... Read more.
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports