Growers, shippers 'sitting on go' with traceability
06/28/2010 2:48:17 PMBYRON CENTER, Mich. — Michigan growers are waiting, along with the rest of the country, to see what... Read more.
Economy takes toll on Michigan's local program
06/28/2010 12:15:25 PMBYRON CENTER, Mich. — The state’s Select Michigan program to promote locally grown and produced products... Read more.
Miedema Produce expands facility
06/28/2010 10:52:46 AMHUDSONVILLE, Mich. — Miedema Produce Inc. is building the addition its executives have been thinking... Read more.
Growers say Michigan crops on schedule
06/28/2010 9:57:26 AMSODUS, Mich. — Michigan growers may have had an early start this year, but a cool May with a couple... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised