Bruce Heeren, vice president of Belding-based Michigan Fresh Marketing, said the cool spring has been good for the apple trees. He said he expects a better fall this year than last, when frost damaged much of the crop and left the state short.
Michigan blueberry crop looks strong though tardy
06/09/2011 10:33:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry