Mid-Atlantic Produce business updates
06/06/2014 11:12:57 AMDelaware Agriculture focuses on inner city The Dover-based Delaware Department of Agriculture has launched a program... Read more.
Weather creates lagging start for Mid-Atlantic produce
06/06/2014 10:55:19 AMAfter a winter several growers and shippers described as brutal, the Mid-Atlantic produce season is... Read more.
Region’s location gives opportunity for greater sales
06/06/2014 10:45:04 AMThe Mid-Atlantic produce marketing window is short — in some cases, only about six weeks —... Read more.
Mid-Atlantic harvets run late, but quality looks good
06/07/2013 12:38:39 PMWhile spring sprung early in 2012, Mother Nature took her time this year. Cold, wet spring weather... Read more.
Local, regional produce maintain popularity
06/07/2013 12:34:01 PMDemand for locally grown produce remains steady, as consumers in the Mid-Atlantic region, as well... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?