Mid-Atlantic harvets run late, but quality looks good
06/07/2013 12:38:39 PMWhile spring sprung early in 2012, Mother Nature took her time this year. Cold, wet spring weather... Read more.
Local, regional produce maintain popularity
06/07/2013 12:34:01 PMDemand for locally grown produce remains steady, as consumers in the Mid-Atlantic region, as well... Read more.
Mid-Atlantic business updates
06/08/2012 3:01:41 PMColora Orchards gains GAP certification Colora Orchards, Colora, Md., is certified in good agricultural practices, co-owner... Read more.
Input cost concerns challenge mid-Atlantic growers
06/01/2012 1:18:38 PMAsk a mid-Atlantic grower, big or small, what their biggest challenge is this year, and the answers... Read more.
Early July should see promotable volumes of blueberries, peaches
06/02/2011 1:33:43 PMBlueberries and blackberries should be available in promotable volumes for the Fourth of July, said... Read more.
- Sesame Street promo brought to you by the letters P, M, and A
- Salad Savoy introducing Lollipops kale sprouts
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- U.S. Apple Association received four awards
- Six to join Texas Produce Hall of Fame
- Florida blueberries running late, small supplies driving demand