Local heating up in mid-Atlantic
06/08/2012 2:55:35 PMAs Russ Shlagel watches the line of cars from Washington D.C. heading to his Waldorf, Md.. farm to... Read more.
Input cost concerns challenge mid-Atlantic growers
06/01/2012 1:18:38 PMAsk a mid-Atlantic grower, big or small, what their biggest challenge is this year, and the answers... Read more.
Early July should see promotable volumes of blueberries, peaches
06/02/2011 1:33:43 PMBlueberries and blackberries should be available in promotable volumes for the Fourth of July, said... Read more.
Expect early start to Mid-Atlantic melon deal
06/02/2011 1:28:15 PMA warm, dry spring could mean an early start to the season for Maryland watermelon growers. “They... Read more.
Foodservice adds to demand for locally grown produce
06/02/2011 1:11:17 PMPromoting locally grown produce is no longer a retail phenomenon. “Years ago we started getting demand... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pinterest contest promotes healthy school lunchboxes
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3