Tomato, potato volume gets started in June
06/04/2010 2:39:54 PMMid-Atlantic states remain important summer tomato and potato growing areas. The region’s tomatoes begin after Florida... Read more.
Blueberry, watermelon, peach crops look strong
06/04/2010 2:30:32 PMGrowers expect normal seasons for the Mid-Atlantic region’s watermelon, peaches and blueberries. The region is a... Read more.
Business updates: Mid-Atlantic Produce
06/04/2010 1:47:33 PMB&K Farms expands Florida operations B&K Farms LLC, Rhodesdale, Md., is building a packing facility near... Read more.
Mid-Atlantic vegetable growers ramping up for summer production
06/04/2010 11:06:58 AMAfter a winter full of higher than normal prices caused by weather-related shortages of Florida-grown... Read more.
Growers say marketing is in the product
06/08/2009 10:21:31 AMWhen it comes to marketing fresh produce in the Mid-Atlantic region and peaches in the Southeast,... Read more.
Growers expect quality peaches despite damage from hailstorm
06/08/2009 10:11:06 AMDespite a rare hail storm that hit early this year in South Carolina, all signs point toward a very... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- California program provides retail produce boost
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised