Mid-Atlantic vegetable growers ramping up for summer production
06/04/2010 11:06:58 AMAfter a winter full of higher than normal prices caused by weather-related shortages of Florida-grown... Read more.
Growers say marketing is in the product
06/08/2009 10:21:31 AMWhen it comes to marketing fresh produce in the Mid-Atlantic region and peaches in the Southeast,... Read more.
Growers expect quality peaches despite damage from hailstorm
06/08/2009 10:11:06 AMDespite a rare hail storm that hit early this year in South Carolina, all signs point toward a very... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution