NEW JERSEY PRODUCE
New Jersey Produce business updates
05/26/2011 3:58:48 PMEastern Fresh Growers builds packinghouse Eastern Fresh Growers Inc., Cedarville, N.J. will have a new packinghouse... Read more.
Growers hope for more Jersey Fresh funds
05/28/2010 9:57:22 AMThe Jersey Fresh marketing program run by the state’s agriculture department suffered heavy cuts last... Read more.
Peach promotions aim to capture larger market
05/28/2010 9:32:51 AMNew Jersey peach growers are hoping to extend their season this year and compete more closely with... Read more.
Blueberries benefit from increasing consumer health interest
05/28/2010 9:24:00 AMNew Jersey blueberries remain in strong demand and growers expect good quality and high volumes. “So... Read more.
Retailers increase local produce presence, but farm stands also gain ground
05/28/2010 9:17:33 AMNew Jersey growers are gearing up for high demand for locally grown produce, more farmers markets... Read more.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies