NEW JERSEY PRODUCE
New Jersey Produce business updates
05/26/2011 3:58:48 PMEastern Fresh Growers builds packinghouse Eastern Fresh Growers Inc., Cedarville, N.J. will have a new packinghouse... Read more.
Growers hope for more Jersey Fresh funds
05/28/2010 9:57:22 AMThe Jersey Fresh marketing program run by the state’s agriculture department suffered heavy cuts last... Read more.
Peach promotions aim to capture larger market
05/28/2010 9:32:51 AMNew Jersey peach growers are hoping to extend their season this year and compete more closely with... Read more.
Blueberries benefit from increasing consumer health interest
05/28/2010 9:24:00 AMNew Jersey blueberries remain in strong demand and growers expect good quality and high volumes. “So... Read more.
Retailers increase local produce presence, but farm stands also gain ground
05/28/2010 9:17:33 AMNew Jersey growers are gearing up for high demand for locally grown produce, more farmers markets... Read more.
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access