NEW JERSEY PRODUCE
Some in New Jersey worry about effects of state budget cuts
05/27/2009 9:36:35 AMDeep cuts to the Jersey Fresh program from a cash-strapped state budget have worried some local growers,... Read more.
Industry officials hope budget cuts don't kill 'buy-local' movement in New Jersey
05/27/2009 9:29:24 AMNew Jersey growers look to maintain gains in regional expansion brought on by last year’s high diesel... Read more.
Produce industry hedges bets against recession in New Jersey
05/27/2009 9:22:12 AMThe tightening credit market caused by the recession, coupled with rising and yet uncertain input... Read more.
New Jersey blueberry producers keep pace with rising demand
05/27/2009 9:16:17 AMWith consumer awareness building for the health benefits of blueberries, New Jersey has steadily increased... Read more.
Diversification helps some in New Jersey combat recession
05/26/2009 2:41:03 PMWhile the recession is hurting the foodservice sector, some New Jersey fresh produce suppliers are... Read more.
New Jersey officials feel need to add value for fresh produce customers
05/26/2009 2:36:57 PMThe economic crisis is changing customer and consumer habits while making growers and suppliers look... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes