NEW YORK STATE VEGETABLES
Rainy spring and early summer affects squash, cucumbers
07/22/2013 11:27:49 AMShippers say heavy rains could cause small production gaps in New York’s squash and cucumbers. Bell... Read more.
Corn, beans and cabbage harmed by rain
07/22/2013 11:18:03 AMGrowers are warning buyers to expect gaps in New York sweet corn and green bean production in August... Read more.
State's industry rebuilds after 2011's devastation
07/16/2012 3:39:43 PMThis year looks to provide growers with more normal weather despite early high temperatures, but lingering... Read more.
Local still popular as a promotion strategy
07/16/2012 3:33:23 PMThe demand for local produce in New York continues to increase, according to growers. “I think... Read more.
Program connects growers, low-income residents
07/16/2012 3:12:03 PMThe Fresh Connect program is only in its second year, but it’s already seen substantial growth. The... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- The Fresh Market joins Coalition of Immokalee Workers
- Indian River shipper not packing this season
- Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Bailey Farms adds spice to sauces in the produce aisle