“If it ever comes to a point where it’s not selling as good, then it can create a problem. We don’t have a huge storage facility here. We just try to keep it moving,” Richards said.
Local still popular as a promotion strategy
07/16/2012 03:22:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry