NEW ZEALAND FRUIT
Larger kiwifruit volumes expected this seasson
06/23/2014 11:10:31 AMArrivals of New Zealand kiwifruit began in mid-May and could be in the U.S. market until mid-October,... Read more.
Oppenheimer awaits summer apple deals
06/23/2014 11:03:26 AMRetailers and consumers aren’t lacking for choice when it comes to summer apples out of New... Read more.
Social media push for New Zealand apples, pears
06/23/2014 10:38:20 AMThe Oppenheimer Group is promoting Jazz and Envy apples and taylor’s gold pears in two social... Read more.
Limited supplies, high flavor support prices for NZ kiwifruit
06/21/2013 11:08:15 AMMost produce marketers have good things to say about the flavor of their commodities as each new season... Read more.
World demand encroaches on U.S. imports of NZ pipfruit
06/21/2013 11:01:43 AMSome U.S. importers are confirming what recent statistics from the New Zealand government show: Fruit... Read more.
Pepin Heights continues to expand New Zealand program
06/21/2013 10:41:07 AMFor the second consecutive year, the first grower to commercially produce Honeycrisp apples is importing... Read more.
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies