NORTH CAROLINA SWEET POTATOES
Sweet potato consumption on the rise
10/16/2013 11:59:08 AMSweet potatoes are a marketer’s dream commodity because, as with blueberries and strawberries, demand keeps... Read more.
Business updates: North Carolina sweet potatoes
10/16/2013 11:52:00 AMBurch Farms upgrades grading, packing Burch Farms, Faison, N.C., has made improvements to its packing line. The... Read more.
Export sales increasing
10/16/2013 11:03:02 AMExport sales are a booming business for North Carolina sweet potato grower-shippers. In 2012, the U.S.... Read more.
Supermarket sales display room for growth
10/16/2013 10:42:10 AMRetail sales account for about three-fourths of North Carolina sweet potatoes. Still, there’s room for growth... Read more.
North Carolina sweet potatoes running later, less volume
10/16/2013 10:06:12 AMThis year’s North Carolina sweet potato deal is running later and smaller than normal. Thanks to... Read more.
- Hillary Clinton coming to United Fresh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Albertsons parent company to buy Safeway
- Wal-Mart says Primus, others should pay in listeria case
- Glut of Mexican asparagus depresses the market
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges