NORTH CAROLINA SWEET POTATOES
Foodservice demand for sweet potatoes grows
10/12/2011 9:33:00 AMA sweet potato fry trial run at Wendy’s is the latest in a string of successes for the North... Read more.
Foodservice market remains strong thanks to steakhouse popularity
10/06/2010 3:18:52 PMWhether or not it’s their account, sweet potato grower-shippers are fans of the Outback Steakhouse... Read more.
America’s love for fries boosts sweet potato production, firms up market
10/06/2010 3:14:39 PMFive years ago, processed sweet potatoes weren’t a major part of the business. Nowadays, sweet potatoes... Read more.
Bagging investments pay off for sweet potato grower-shippers
10/06/2010 3:10:37 PMJust a few years ago, bagging machines sat idle in the packing shed most of the year. Used only... Read more.
Sweet potato commission, Carolina shippers enjoy strong export markets
10/06/2010 2:55:43 PMNorth Carolina sweet potato growers have a straight shot to a market with a lot of potential. European... Read more.
Carolina sweet potato grower-shippers gamble, and win, on late-season rains
10/06/2010 2:37:29 PMIt’s been a hot, dry summer in North Carolina. Sweet potato grower-shippers needed some rain and many... Read more.
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies