Health findings give a boost to marketing of sweet cherries
05/21/2013 2:51:05 PMWhile blueberries, pomegranates, almonds and even tart cherries have grabbed more “good for you” headlines... Read more.
Bing remains king, but others help lengthen production season
05/21/2013 2:46:30 PMWENATCHEE, Wash. — Later-yielding cherry varieties are emerging as more important to growers and helping... Read more.
Northwest cherry growers expect volume to keep growing
05/21/2013 2:43:31 PMYAKIMA, Wash. — The future of the Northwest cherry deal is trending higher. The years of the... Read more.
Stem-free cherries cut costs with mechanized harvesting
05/21/2013 2:33:42 PMHolding promise to reduce labor needs, a four-year research project may bring the production, harvest... Read more.
Shippers expect to see strong f.o.b markets
05/21/2013 1:18:26 PMYAKIMA, Wash. — The f.o.b. market for Washington cherry can vary widely, with shipping point... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- PMA rolls out new dues structure
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes